18th April 2013, 01:48 PM
riya maria

How to get admission for B.Com in St Xavier college Ranchi? What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

How can i get admission for b.com in st xavier college ranchi,wat types of question are asked in enterance exams and of which subject question are asked mostly......

Related Questions:
  1. How can I admission for B.Com in St Xaviers college Ranchi
  2. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  3. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi?
  4. How to get admission in B.Sc geology honors in St Xavier College Ranchi?
  5. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer? -- [New]
  6. Date of forms for Biotechnology from St.Xavier's College, Ranchi?
  7. Details for admission in St Xavier College, Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  9. What type of question can be asked in the entrance exam of MSW? Which books to refer?
  10. Am I eligible for bachelors degree or some vocational course from St. Xavier college, Ranchi even after having educational gaps?
  11. Can I get admission in St Xavier after scoring 63% in 12th commerce?
  12. Can I get admission into St Xaviers Kolkata after scoring 91.75%?
  13. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in St Xaviers college of Ranchi?
  15. Forms for Ph.D in education? wha type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  16. How may i get admission in St. Xavier's college of Ranchi after my 12th in science stream?
  17. Date of forms availability for Biotechnology from St. Xavier's, Ranchi?
  18. What is the criteria to get admission in B.Com in St Xavier college Ranchi?
1st May 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Com in St Xavier college Ranchi? What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

What type of questions are asked in the english entrance exam?
1st May 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Com in St Xavier college Ranchi? What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

What type of questions are asked in the English entrance exam?
1st May 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in english entrance exam?
9th May 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

when admission form for admission in st.xaviers college ranchi will be available
19th May 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Wat type of ques. Will be asked in the test for a/c hons. Which will held on 19th june 2013
22nd May 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

when will the application form available for b.com for st.xavier college mumbai
27th May 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

what sort of questions are asked in the entrance test for a/c hons. ?
29th May 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

what type of question asked in the entrance test for a/c hons.....
17th June 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission form for B.Sc Hons(Bio Tech) of St Xavier College, Ranchi
21st June 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

what is number of seats for bba /
28th June 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

When will b.com entrance test result of st.xaviers college ranchi will come out
3rd July 2013, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

FEES STRUCTURE FOR BCOM(HONS) st.xaviers college ranchi EXAM HELD ON 19/05/2013
25th November 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Process of admission in 2nd year b.com in xavier college
30th November 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

In 10 2 I have not taken maths with commerce , so Can I get admission in B.com?
20th February 2014, 09:25 PM
vikky kr.keshri

what type of questions asked in st.xaviers collage ranchi for b.com section....
7th April 2014, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for BA geography in St Xavier college Ranchi? What type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?

[QUOTE=riya maria;3404984]How can i get admission for BA geography honours in st xavier college ranchi,wat types of question are asked in enterance exams and of which subject question are asked mostly...
8th May 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Entrance date of b.com 1st year 2014
And how we get admission in 2nd year b.com accounts honours
16th May 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission for your collage . I want to admission in that collage .I give the exam of 12th .I want the admission for B.com (Hons.)
2nd June 2014, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission for bcom in st. Xavier college ranchi???? which typ of questions are asked in the entrance test.......
3rd June 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked in entrance exams for bcom in st. xavier college ranchi??and when exam will be held
8th June 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

what are the criteria for admission of st student and what are the fee structure for b.com course
16th June 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Accounts honours? How can I prepare for that?
10th January 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions are asked for physics honors is it like our boards or something difficult
28th April 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I get 48% in 12 from jac board and if i pass in entrance exam from bcom did i got admission in st xavier college ranchi
4th June 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

WHICH TYPE OF QUESTION IS ASKED IN ENTRANCE TEST FOR B.COM. WHICH BOOK IS STUDIES.
23rd May 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the question pattern for b.com Hons 2016 entrance exam &what is last date for apply in b.com Hons &what is the syllabus &cut off for the same course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?