18th April 2013, 06:40 PM
Ravishankarsonis

Am I eligible for IPCC entrance exam after graduation in B.Com by 50%

I am a graduate person in B.com by 50% and i want to know that can i eligible for the IPCC examination

12th May 2014, 07:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPCC entrance exam after graduation in B.Com by 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravishankarsonis View Post
I am a graduate person in B.com by 50% and i want to know that can i eligible for the IPCC examination
Sorry to say that you're not eligible for IPCC Course. Because, You have scored less marks in B.Com course. Being a Commerce stream student you should score minimum 55% percentage of marks to apply for IPCC course. But, you have scored 50% percentage of marks in graduation course.

IPCC stands for (Integrated Professional Competence Course). In order to get Direct admission in IPCC course then the applicant should satisfy the below criteria,

Applicant should be Qualified in CPT (Common Proficiency Test) which is conducted by the (Institute of Chartered Accountant of India)

(OR)

The Applicant who completed Bachelor degree course in commerce stream must score minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university.

(OR)

The Applicant who completed Graduation course in Non-Commerce stream must score minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university.

So, as per the criteria you're Ineligible to apply for IPCC coruse after completing B.Com course with 50% percentage of marks.

For More Information Please visit here:- http://www.icai.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?