19th April 2013, 08:02 PM
govindansrikanth

How to do PG off campus after passing M.Tech engineering course?

Dear Sir,

There is any distance mode ME/MTech Engineering courses are offered? I have completed AMIE and I would like to do Post Graduation off-campus.
The course offered institution must be affiliated by AITEC/UGE/MHR

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC -- [New]
  3. Career options after M.Tech?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  9. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  10. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  12. Is it true that M.Tech is not useful for career? Should I go for a job instead and get some experience?
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  14. How can I get a job before completion of B.Tech EEE course
  15. Is it beneficial to do M.Tech after B.Tech computer science to get into R&D sector?
  16. Scope of B.Tech IT Professionals in ISRO?
  17. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?