20th April 2013, 11:31 AM
thakurvartika

How to do BSc from Chemistry after doing 12th from science?

i have just done 12th from science and now i will be doing bsc frm chemistry. so how can i prepare my gk for pcs exam and also other preparations??? please give me an idea..

7th June 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc from Chemistry after doing 12th from science?

How many mounth of Bsc?
27th April 2015, 03:51 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do BSc from Chemistry after doing 12th from science?

As you want to prepare for pcs exam and have science stream in the 12th class and in graduation as you are going to do bachelor degree in chemistry so if you want to prepare yourself for civil service then I would like to advice you that you have to choose art in Graduation because in art most of the preparation for general knowledge is completed in Graduation as in the subjects geography, history, political science and sociology these subjects cover most of general knowledge preparation.

After these you can choose from these a subject as main subject and apply in civil service and your score will be much better because you will get more marks in general knowledge and most people concentrate on it so you have to also think of it.

And for better you can read monthly magazine portal for civil service as partiyogita Darpan, career 360, career muskan and Rojgar samachar so that you can get more information on civil service exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?