6th April 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the next date of CPT exam? Last date of CPT exam of April? How to fill the form online?

Dear Sir,

I am Gopal from Latur District in Maharashtra. I have one question about what is the next date of CPT exam & last date of CPT exam of April . CPT exam form how to fill up online please advice from your side. My mail ID - [email protected]

29th January 2012, 12:21 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: What is the next date of CPT exam? Last date of CPT exam of April? How to fill the form online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I am Gopal from Latur District in Maharashtra. I have one question about what is the next date of CPT exam & last date of CPT exam of April . CPT exam form how to fill up online please advice from your side. My mail ID - [email protected]

CPT i.e. COMMON PROFICIENCY TEST

CPT is the entry level test for those student who wants get admission into Chartered Accounted(CA) course.This exam is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).

-The CPT is usually conducted twice a year in the month of JUNE and December.

Eligibility Criteria For CPT :
---------------------------

• You should have completed 10th or 12th form recognized central/state board or school.
  • There is no restriction on percentage.
  • There is no restriction on number of attempts for CPT.

Important Dates for CPT 2012 :
---------------------------

For June CPT
  • Date of Notification: January 4, 2012
  • Last date for Registration: April 4, 2012
  • Date of commencement of Exam: 3 June 2012

For December CPT
  • Date of Notification: July2012
  • Last date for Registration: 27October2012
  • Date of commencement of Exam: 2December 2012

Application Procedure for CPT:
--------------------------------

You can apply for CPT in two ways:-

1.Online

2.Offline

In Online mode, You can apply for CPT exam online by using Website: http://icaiexam.icai.org
- You can submit fee through challan form generated during online registration.

-Online Fee detail : Rs. 500

In Offline mode, You can apply for CPT through application for available at all branch of ICAI on the payment of decided fee.

-Offline FEE detail : Rs.600/-

Pattern of CPT eXAM
------------------------

The whole CPT exam is divided into two sessions-

Session - 1

Section A- Fundamentals of Accounting of 60 marks
Section B- Mercantile Laws of 40 marks

Total marks: 100, Tome: 2 hours

Session - 2

Section c -General Economics of 50 marks
Section D -Quantitative Aptitude of 50 marks

Total marks: 100, Time: 2 hours

For more detail regarding CPT Visit: http://www.icai.org

31st January 2012, 11:17 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the next date of CPT exam? Last date of CPT exam of April? How to fill the form online?

CPT next upcoming exam will be in december,the date is released in few days.

Qualification required for CPT are as follows

You must have completed a 10th Standard Examination or any other examination as recognized by government.
You must be a 12th examination or any other examination as recognized by the central government.

Exam held twice in a year especially in month of june.

Good Luck............................
6th February 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the next date of CPT exam? Last date of CPT exam of April? How to fill the form online?

what is the last date of filling the form of CA CPT 2012 for december.
4th March 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i need cpt exam form???????????????/plz email me at [email protected]......
21st March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i need a examination form for the CPT ?
23rd March 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for the CPT form through the offline mode for the examination which is to be held in june?please reply at my email id "[email protected]"
31st March 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam / sir I am yashpreet from punjab .I wanted to know the last date of filling cpt & ca's exam.my email id is [email protected]. Please help me. Thanks
5th April 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i m mehak shangari from punjab , please tell me about -- how to fill the online form of cpt. my email id is [email protected]
16th April 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i hve filled up d application form for cpt thru online process...as per d details it iz 2 b speed posted 2 delhi so do we hve 2 submit ny oder documents wid it??
11th June 2012, 10:14 AM
Radhakrishna143

Dear Sir, I am Gopal from Latur District in Maharashtra. I
have one question about what is the next date of
CPT exam & last date of CPT exam of April . CPT
exam form how to fill up online please advice
from your side. My mail ID -
[email protected]
24th November 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, I am Harshini from Hyderbad District in Ranga reddy.I have one question how fill the application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?