20th April 2013, 06:57 PM
pallavi singh lavi

Previous years question papers of IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech entrance exam?

i want previous year papers of iiit hyderabad m.tech exam
Please give me some sample papers..

11th September 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech entrance exam?

please mail me previous question papers of ece to [email protected] also give the updates of mtech admission 2014..
1st April 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech entrance exam?

plz send me previous papers of IIIT-H to my mail and my mail-ID is [email protected]
1st April 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous papers to my mail as soon as possible and my mail ID " [email protected] "
1st April 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous papers of iiit-H entrance test. and my mail ID is [email protected]
1st April 2014, 11:51 PM
frasmd1

plzzzz i want previous iiit-H entrance papers. Can you send them to my mail and my mail ID is " [email protected] "
12th March 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

If anyone has IIITH PGEE entrance exam previous papers of aptitude(paper-1) Please send them to [email protected]
If you do not have the paper but you remember few questions then please send me the questions after writing in your words.
6th April 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year papers for m.tech(CS) of IIIT Hyderabad at [email protected]
21st February 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Please send me if anyone has IIIT-H entrance exam previous papers (any paper 1 or 2) for M.tech (CSE). My email ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?