22nd April 2013, 02:40 AM
Alibasith

Is it possible for me to do B.Arch after 12th? I am a student of XI commerce stream with Maths

I'm a student of class XI commerce stream with maths.Currently I'm studying abroad in Saudi Arabia. Is it possible for me to do B.Arch after XII? If yes which entrance exam should I write?
Thank you!

22nd April 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do B.Arch after 12th? I am a student of XI commerce stream with Maths

No. PCM is compulsary for the entrance for B.Arch. otherwise you hv to do three year diploma in Architecture or other engineering discipline then u can apply for the same.!
23rd April 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do B.Arch after 12th? I am a student of XI commerce stream with Maths

sir i am student of 12th class from nios. I have pcm not biology ,I am intrested with biotech engineering. Is it possible for me with that stream. If not what i do for it. Please guide me
23rd April 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of 12th class from nios board. I have pcm not biology. I am intrested with biotech engineering. So is it possible for me.if not what will i have to do for make my carrer in this field.please guide me
7th May 2013, 09:20 PM
nNirmala

Eligibility for B. Arch course candidate should have passed 10+2 with maths and
English with 50% marks in aggregate, candidate who has qualified in AIEEE with Architecture Aptitude Test conducted by CBSC.
15th August 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I take direct admission in 12th biology after my 12th with commerce as I have interest in biology???
24th October 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass maths stream cbse board nios student with more than 50% marks. Am i eligible for Admission in B.Arch. after passing NATA Exam.
9th January 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am. A non med student in 12. I haven't done maths in 12 I have done comp apps can I do b. Arch if not suggest some some better lines. Thankyou
25th February 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, What is the scope after 12th NIOS subjects - English,Business Studies,Economics.Computer & Home Science. Thank you
27th March 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, is it possible for me to do B.Arch after 12th? I am a student of commerce stream with maths. If not how can I do this course? Kindly guide.
27th February 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

I am a 12 th passout student with arts. I want to do pcm exam thourgh nios.then I eligible to b arch.tell me sir as soon as fast.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?