22nd April 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?

I have completed my graduation with b.com and have iti certificate and i m pursuing b.ed does i m able for government job

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  2. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  4. Am I eligible for Rajasthan state Civil/government job after completing graduation in BBA from ICFAI, Tripura?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
  6. What is the procedure for CA after completing B.Com? I have completed B.Com(TPP)
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  8. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  9. How to get government or defense jobs after completing T.Y B.Com?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing graduation from NIOS?
  11. Could I be eligible for any state or central government job after completing graduation in ELLIM university Sikkim?
  12. How to join Airforce with Sports after passing 12th class?
  13. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  14. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before
  15. Will I get a government job after completing graduation in BSc?
  16. How to get a government job after completing graduation? How many courses are available?
  17. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  18. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
18th July 2013, 01:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?

Being a graduate, you can try for civil services. You can look of the profile of SM in railways. ITI qualification is enough to apply for the profile of Loco Pilot. As you have B.Ed qualification, you are eligible for the position of teacher also. It is possible for you to join as Officer in defense by qualifying CDS exam.
18th July 2013, 03:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?

Yes you are eligible for many Government jobs if you are B.Com passed candidate. But you have to crack examination to get those jobs.

The selection is Government jobs is based on exam and you have to be very well prepared for the examination then only you will be able to get the job.

You can apply for following exams on the basis of Graduation:

-IBPS PO and Clerk

-SBI PO and Clerk

-Civil Services Examination

-Combined Graduate Level Examination

-SSC FCI Assistant Grade

-Railway Jobs

-Combined Defense Services Exam

-Air Force Common Admission Test

-Logistics Cadre in Indian Navy

There are many examination available for Graduates. So don't worry and start preparing for these examinations.

For more information visit following websites:

-For SSC http://www.ssc.nic.in

-For UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in

-For IBPS http://www.ibps.in

-For Indian Air Force http://www.careerairforce.nic.in

-For Indian Navy http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
18th July 2013, 11:01 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with b.com and have iti certificate and i m pursuing b.ed does i m able for government job
You can apply for the below Government jobs like:

SSC Combined Graduate level exams:
Eligibilty is Graduation pass
Age should be between 18 to 27 years

SBI PO exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass
Age should be between 21 to 30 years

IBPS PO exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 55% marks for the SC/ST candidates
Age should be between 20 to 28 years
Forms for 2013 exams will be filled from 22nd July 2013

IBPS Clerks Exams
Eligibilty is Graduation
Age should be between 20 to 28 years

UPSC Civil Services Exams
Eligibilty is Graduation pass in any stream
Age should be between 21 and 30 years

UPSC CDS exams:
Graduation Pass in any stream for the IMA and OTA wing
Age for IMA is 19 to 24 years
Age for OTA is 19 to 25 years
For Indian navy it is BE/BTECH pass
Age between 19 to 22 years
For Airforce Be/Btech pass or Graduation pass in any stream with physics and Maths as subjects in class 12th
Age between 19 to 23 years
19th July 2013, 09:11 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Government job after B.Com. Graduation in CDS/Civil Service Exam/Bank Clerical/Bank P.O. and and many more Clerical cadre job under State and Central Government.

CDS - Combined Defence Service exam conducted by UPSC to join Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy - The eligibel candidate must be an unmarried Indian national having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 25 years.

Civil Service Exam conducted by UPSC to become an IAS/IPS/IFS/IRS etc. officer - The eligible candidate must be an Idian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

Bank Clerical/P.O. Exam - Conducted generally by SBI & IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) - The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years for Clerical job and from 21 to 30 years for P.O.job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?