23rd April 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

How to join short term job oriented course in medical?

I am a student of bio/math and now I presuing Btech 1st year but I am not interested now.. so please tell me about short term job oriented course in medical or other line..please suggest me as a brother..wat can I do...I can't understand........plz...

Related Questions:
  1. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  3. List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?
  4. Job oriented short term course after B.Tech(Computer Science)
  5. Any short term oriented course which I have to do while doing B.Tech ETC to get better jobs?
  6. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  7. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  8. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  9. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  10. Which courses are good for my career after completing B.E?
  11. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  12. How to get a job after completing B.Tech ECE? I want to do short term course
  13. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  14. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  15. How to get medical oriented job?
  16. Short term good job oriented courses after B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication)?
  17. Placement Oriented Short Term Courses After B.Tech?
  18. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
15th February 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join short term job oriented course in medical?

I have completed my B.E in electrical Engg. and I am intrested in doing course of medical electronics . Is it possible?
22nd October 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join short term job oriented course in medical?

I have completed my graduation from b.tech biotech this year and now seeking for any medical short term courses so that i can join work in hospital. Suggest me some.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?