6th April 2011, 11:51 PM
chanchal 1993

Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?

I want to know total fee structure for mbbs course in manegment quota in privet college in India.Sir we need information for all medical college entrance exam date & the last dates for application form in India

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  2. Fee structure of MBBS course in management quota at private MCI recognized colleges in Northern India?
  3. Can I get MBBS seat under management quota anywhere in India? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  6. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  10. Fee structure in private medical college in India for MBBS course?
  11. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses?
  12. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  13. Private medical college in india and their fees structure -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  16. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  18. List of private medical colleges which having fee structure around 20-22 lac for MBBS course in North India?
9th June 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?

how many private medical colleges are there in kerala?
please list them...
11th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?

how many medical colleges in india for MBBS & their fees in details
17th June 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Can any private colege give me admision through managment quota. I want details of fees
26th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to knw wt is the minimum fee for mbbs admission
8th July 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

which indian universities still have open applications to international students for mbbs course/
25th July 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Total fee mbbs course privatecollege management qota
29th August 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in gujarat

[QUOTE=Unregistered;961159]Total fee mbbs course privatecollege in gujarat., Is any enterance needed ? what is PMT? Is it necessary?
15th September 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am mohd sikandar from j and k i want to know the fee str.of MBBS course in almeen medical college and also admission details
17th October 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i wanna take admission in st. Johns medical college.. What will be the expendature
20th December 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

i wanna study at medicine college for each year how much pay?
28th January 2012, 05:36 PM
sumit2413mittal

We Provide Admission guidance for medical courses like

MBBS MD MS MDS AND ALL OTHER RELEVANT COURSES AND BRANCHES

We work with 100% transparency

full confirmation before work by concerned authorities

we are a registered and certified company in delhi

we recieve our payments by cash / cheque / dd in the name of our company

we are 11 years old company based in delhi having good relations with all colleges

just make a call or sms to know our rates and about us

please contact : 09716431534

maybe one call can brighten your future
19th February 2012, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanna study at medicine college for each year how much pay?
contact for detail AT [email protected]
31st March 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i am new sir please tell how many cost in private mbbs college
13th June 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do MBBS in india if i don't gve any entrance test and what was the fee i will pay
16th July 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

MANAGMENT QUATA FEES STRUCTURE FOR MEDICAL IN GUJARAT
2nd September 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 62.67'/.in 12th class and 69 mark in pmt can i give the admition in bams colleg in maharashtra?plese reply me.
24th November 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structre of MBBS in UP Private College.Please suggest me some colleges' name.How will i've 2 apply in these colleges,please suggst me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?