24th April 2013, 08:24 PM
snsaaa

Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM

hi sir i have completed my 12th with pcm without biology but now i am interested in studying biotechnology. can i able to study without biology knowledge in my 12th

28th May 2013, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM

I have taken pcm with homesience and physical education but i fail in maths can i do bsc.
27th August 2013, 05:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM

No, it is not possible. Eligibility required for B.Tech in Biotechnology is pass in 12th with PCB as subjects. You can look for engineering degree in other subjects only. Civil engineering, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, etc are some of the subjects that can be selected for studies. Admission is done through entrance exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, or MHTCET.
30th June 2017, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I did pcmc in 12 but now interested to do biotechnology... It is possible.. If so what are the measure to do
2nd August 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 th with pcm . I want to do with bio . Then can i eligible to appear in NEET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?