24th April 2013, 11:33 PM

Can I be eligible for PSU sector after completing B.Tech with 69%?

Sir, i have completed b.tech with 69% in2013. I have lot of interest in PSU sector but i dont qualified GATE examinations . Is it necessary ? plz give me idea. Can i eligible for PSU sector?.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of PSU exam? What is the scope of PSU sector?
  2. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE? -- [New]
  3. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
  4. Is the preparation for bank entrance similar to the one required for PSU? I am ECE graduate
  5. Am I eligible for PSU after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech(ECE)
  6. Am I eligible for PSU exam after completing degree in 5 years?
  7. Am i eligible for PSU exam after scoring below 60%? I am a student of B.Tech 4th year from electronics and communication branch
  8. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  9. Am i eligible for BEL PSU after scoring 59.5% in B.Tech
  10. Am I eligible for all PSU Companies being a candidate having secured 2nd Division in 10th, 12th and 68% in B.Tech?
  11. Can I get placed in PSU on the basis of my GATE score? What is the usual guideline for submission of documents?
  12. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  13. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for PSU entrance exam and IES after completing B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for PSU after completing B.Tech? I am 20 years old
  16. Am I eligible for PSU sector exams like SAIL, NTPC, BHEL?
  17. Am I eligible for PSU after passing 12th with 64%? I have done B.E with 73%
  18. Am i eligible for PSU sectors after pursuing BTech Avionics
10th June 2013, 06:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for PSU sector after completing B.Tech with 69%?

Yes, GATE qualification is necessary to find a job in PSU now days. Most of the PSU are recruiting candidates on the basis of GATE score. Marks obtained in graduation are also considered. NTPC, IOCL, GAIL, etc are some of the PSU recruiting candidates on the basis of GATE. Upper age limit for Engineer Trainee jobs varies between 28-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?