25th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?

Sir,
I am doing mtech in VLSI & EMBEDEDD SYSTEMS. i would like to know internship programs at ISRO. please provide me the details about internship programs.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  2. How to apply for internship after pursuing M.tech(VLSI and Embedded System)?
  3. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system?
  4. Which is the right course, VLSI or Embedded System?
  5. Where I can do 1 year internship in Embedded System or Visi based?
  6. How to apply for M.Tech internship while doing M.Tech in VLSI design and Embedded System in CMRIT college Bangalore?
  7. Which one is better between VLSI design or embedded system to do M.Tech? What is more scope in future?
  8. How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%
  9. which courses is better embedded system or VLSI?. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  11. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  12. Integrated M.Tech in EIE or M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded System from NIT Rourkela which one is better? -- [New]
  13. Entrance exam course material for Embedded System and VLSI course in CDAC?
  14. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
  15. List of universities offering Ph.D in Electronics and Communication?
  16. Where to apply for Job after MTech in VLSI Design & Embedded System?
  17. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  18. Career options available to choose VLSI or Embedded System in 6th month training?
31st October 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?

Hi, I have completed MTech in VLSI Design and interested for internship at ISRO. Please let me know if ISRO provide any internship for M Tech Freshers
31st October 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?

Hi, I have done mtech in VLSI Design and interested in internship at ISRO. Please let me know If ISRO provide any internship for mtech freshers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?