25th April 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?

What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission for forensic science after +2? Is there any entrance exam for this?what are the job oppurtunities after studying this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for Forensic Science Course after 12th? What is its date?
  3. How can I join forensic science after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges in Kerala for forensic science?
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme? -- [New]
  5. How to take admission in Bsc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60%
  6. How to take admission in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60% -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to enter in Forensic Science Field
  8. Which are the best coaching centers for NET exam for computer applications in Chennai?
  9. List of forensic colleges in MP? Fee structure of the colleges and eligibility criteria for admission in PG? Scope in forensic science?
  10. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  11. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  12. Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  13. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. Eligibility criteria required to get admission in Computer Forensic Science course?
  16. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  17. Information about forensic science? List of the colleges in Patna? Eligibility and admission process for this course?
  18. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
1st June 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?

can i do bsc forensic science with pcm 52%
20th January 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?

H S 10 2 appearing for 2014. I want to read forensic science. Kindly inform me actual application date for the course and eligible criteria.
24th January 2014, 05:26 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my LL.B course in 2010 can i take admission in forensic science.plz give me suggesion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?