25th April 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?

I am the student of science stream and now i want to do bca. What is the minimum percent of 12 board is required for admission in bca college?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  2. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  3. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in IIT? -- [New]
  4. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)?
  5. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?
  6. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  8. What is the minimum 12th percentage required for admission in LIET college in Alwar for B.Tech?
  9. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much percentage required in 12th board exam for admission to Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course?
  11. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  12. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  13. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  14. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  15. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  16. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  17. Minimum percentage required in 12th CBSE to get into IIM Ahmedabad?
  18. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
8th May 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?

i want to join in sindhi college not in other clgs
30th May 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in 12th board to get admission in BCA college?

how many percent are required in 12th board and 12th CET for mass communication?
2nd June 2013, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

in which college take addmission with 55% in med. science????????
6th October 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

minimum percentage for admission in mass communication course
9th December 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required for B sc
22nd March 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of science stream and now i want to do bca. What is the minimum percent of 12 board is required for admission in bca college?
18th May 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i'm 12th pcm student and i want to take admission in RV college of engineering in banglore. plz tell me the minimum percentage required for it?
21st May 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student with no mathematics as a Sub in class 12 with a percentage of 71.14 what is the eligibility criteria of percentage for admission for bca
31st May 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student with no mathematics as a sub in class 12 with a percentage of 71.61 What is the eligibility criteria of percentage for admission for bca
7th June 2016, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I am commerce student in 12th percentage 50.20%what is the eligibility criteria of percentage for admission for BCA
7th June 2017, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

On this of exam general discussion I couldn't find any answer if those questions....
.only questions are there no one answered those questions. . .
*I have scored 58% from arts stream in 12 board could I get admission in BCA in open college???*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?