26th April 2013, 02:05 PM
deepakgargmca

Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP?

Hello Team,
Just want to know the best college for B.Com in Noida or Greator Noida UP.
Please inform .

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Garg

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in NOIDA or greater NOIDA Engineering Colleges based on UPTU OSGE and GL ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission in colleges in Noida or Greater Noida for Electrical or ECE course after scoring 24116 rank in general?
  3. List of colleges situated in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida taking admission through AIEEE?
  4. Colleges and branches of Noida and Greater Noida which I can get by UPGC or GL ranking?
  5. List of good colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida for ECE, CE, IT and Mechanical Engineering? I have got 26205 general rank in UPSEE
  6. Private colleges in Noida and Greater Noida in which I can get after scoring 70,000 in General and 23080 in OBC?
  7. List of colleges I can get in Noida, Ghaziabad or Greater noida with UPTU rank 26959?
  8. Which are the colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida in which I can apply for B.Tech course after scoring UPSEE rank of 56621?
  9. When will interviews will start for post of TGT/PRT in Noida-Greater Noida?
  10. Where can I get admission in Noida or Greater Noida management college after scoring 11754 in UPTU General in MBA
  11. Which college can I get in Noida- Greater Noida in UPTU? I have got rank 16208
  12. Which college will I get in greater Noida or Noida after scoring 116 marks in UPTU?
  13. How may I get details about Noida university(Greater noida)? Is it UGC recognized? What about it's future prospective?
  14. Can I get admission for mechanical engineering in any college of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM through CBSE board?
  15. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  16. Which colleges can I get Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and Delhi after scoring 114000(Gen) and 10,088(SC) in UPSEE?
  17. Which are the good electronic companies in NCR for job? I am a diploma final year student from ECE
  18. What are the top 10 engineering college in Delhi NCR? Is there a lateral entry entrance exam?
14th December 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP?

hello! this is Divyanshi Gupta. i just want to know which is the best college for b.com in Noida or Greater Noida in U.P?
Thanks
15th May 2015, 07:53 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

The list of some best colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP:-

School of Business Studies, Sharda University, Greater Noida

Noida International University - School of Business Management, Greater Noida

Sam Higginbottom Inst. of Agri, Technology & Sciences-Deemed University, Greater Noida

Government Post Graduate college, Noida

Galgotias University, Greater Noida

B.D.S Institute of Management, Uttar Pradesh
Noida

International Institute of Business Studies, Noida
15th May 2015, 12:10 PM
chikuyadav

Top colleges for B.com in Noida..

Government Post Graduate college, Noida

GNIT-Greater Noida Institute of Technology

ICET-Iec College of Engineering and Technology

SU-Sharda University

AIB-Amity Institute of Biotechnology

International Institute of Business Studies, Noida

Sam Higginbottom Inst. of Agri, Technology & Sciences-Deemed University, Greater Noida

School of Business Studies, Sharda University, Greater Noida

Galgotias University, Greater Noida

Noida International University - School of Business Management, Greater Noida

B.D.S Institute of Management, Uttar Pradesh
Noida

I hope you are satisfied in this information>>>

All the best .
15th May 2015, 12:15 PM
kalo 4

Best Colleges for B.Com in Noida or Greater Noida UP:-

International Institute of Business Studies,

B.D.S Institute of Management,

Galgotias University,

School of Business Studies, Sharda University,

Sam Higginbottom Inst. of Agri, Technology & Sciences-Deemed University,

Noida International University - School of Business Management,

Government Post Graduate college,
10th March 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

In all of above bcom college which is best college in regarding best result and placement
please help to select a college bcom college .
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?