7th April 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?

what actually the difference between M.Tech and Phd for biotechnology, is it something very similar to the difference between invention and discovery respectively. please specify with respect to the work that a person have to handle after completion of the respective courses.

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. B.Tech (Biotechnology ) student is eligible for Integrated PhD? Does it have same value as of PhD? -- [New]
  4. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  5. Career options except BSc and B.Tech after 12th with non medical?
  6. What kind of qualification is need for PhD in geography after completion of M.A?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  10. Is this possible to do Biotechnology after the completion of BCA? Difference between Biotechnology and Bio-Informatics?
  11. Job in Abroad possible after M.Sc Mathematics or foreign degree is necessary?
  12. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  13. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. What are the options available for me apart from teaching after pursing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Can I pursue any kind of training along with my Training?
  15. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  16. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  17. Which is better to study among Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and Immunology in PhD?
  18. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
14th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?

can i do ph.d after M.Tech biotechnology?
28th July 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?

i have done btech biotech from amity university.Now i m getting admission in mtech nanotech in a government college.What will be better for me-To do nanotech from gov college or mtech biotech from amity?After doing mtech nantech am I elligible for phd biotech?
8th August 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between m.tech and Ph.D in biotechnology for research work?
17th March 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I qualified GATE with 95 percentile in BIOTECHNOLOGY. i want to know what i can do. some one plz suggest.
27th May 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to study MS biotechnology in abroad ,where i will study ?because based an the job opportunity i will chose my study country .how much money to spend for MS biotechnology study ? their is any scholarship giving or not? how much ???.compare to India how is job opportunity for biotechnology feiled and which countries has more opportunity ?campus interview availability and placement ratio MS biotechnology students ? Plz answer me
15th July 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I am in final year B-tech Bio-Tech. I am interested in doing reserch. what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?