27th April 2013, 12:20 PM
pothulasairam

How to do industrial training? What is the procedure to do BHEL Hyderabad?

sir

i want to do industrial training for 10 to 15 days

so what is the procedure for doing it in BHEL hyd

7th March 2014, 02:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do industrial training? What is the procedure to do BHEL Hyderabad?

BHEL is a huge organization that selects only the best of the lot. You need to work hard to focus during interview as well as the internship tenure. You have to send an application to the HR manager in BHEL, Hyderabad seeking his permission for the training. You also have to be precise about the department where you wish to attain the training. If your application is interesting then they will call you for the training. You need to produce a No Objection Certificate retrieved from your college.
13th July 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do industrial training? What is the procedure to do BHEL Hyderabad?

I want to join in bhel to industrial training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?