28th April 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission into MBBS AP?

Will anybody enlighten in detail how the cut off marks are calculated for admission into MBBS in Andhra Pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  2. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  3. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  4. Is it possible to study MBBS after completing 2 years of B.Sc?
  5. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  6. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  7. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  8. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  9. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  10. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS? -- [New]
  13. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  14. What are the methods to get admission for PG in Karnataka after MBBS?
  15. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  17. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  18. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission into MBBS AP?

Sir,
at present i am studying 12`th standard(Bi.p.c).Ihave studied up 9`th satandard at gulf(Indian School-muscat),tenth at Hyd(Dilsukh nagar) and presently studying at Vijayawada.
Will i come local or non local or N.R.I FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN ANDHRA PRADESH.
Kindly confirm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?