28th April 2013, 04:35 PM
devakar ram

can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?

I have fimished +2 .can i take auto mobile engineering.can i get good jobs in this field.
what is the stating salary and maximum salary

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  2. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  3. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India? -- [New]
  4. Will I end up with a good job and good salary after doing M.Tech in Automobile?
  5. After finishing diploma with 75% can I get a starting salary of 10,000?
  6. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  8. Is there a good scope in Catering? How much is the starting salary?
  9. What is the average salary of an Automobile Engineer?
  10. Companies giving placements to B.Com. Graduates? Government Jobs after B.Com.?
  11. Maximum salary after getting a job in Indian Air force?
  12. Monthly salary of Automobile Engineering in India? What would be the maximum monthly salary?
  13. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  14. Future career prospect and starting salary after B.Sc Optometry? Whether Ophthalmology course can be done after Optometry?
  15. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  16. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  17. How to get 50k salary after finishing B.E computer science?
  18. Can I do nursing after passing 12th in commerce? How many years are required to finish the course of nursing? What will be the starting salary?
10th December 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?

can i get satisfactory salary after10 or 10 2
12th January 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?

what should do after pass inter exam a student and how many ways for a good career

abdul rehman
13th January 2014, 01:38 PM
meshramnilesh200

Quote:
Originally Posted by devakar ram View Post
I have fimished +2 .can i take auto mobile engineering.can i get good jobs in this field.
what is the stating salary and maximum salary
Yes. after completion of your 12th exam you can take Automobile Engineering. In fact, you can take any field of engineering in which you are interested because engineering is the field of your interest. There is a large scope in Automobile Eng. The starting salary of is 12,000 and increase up to 40,000.
23rd March 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Im in completed 12th vhse at biomedical coarse.which is the next good coarse for getting me a job fastly?
10th May 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i have finished 12th with 84%.i dont know what to choose in engneering field.
18th April 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of engineering will give me the salary upto 1 lakh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?