28th April 2013, 09:38 PM
ankit prasad istwal

How to do Spanish Language from Doon University?

hello sir. i think to do spanish language from doon university . the course is 3yr before that any job placement are in there. and you also plz tell any other language which give benfit to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Does R&AW need language expert(Spanish)?
  2. What percentage is required in 12th std for applying Spanish language in India?
  3. How may I get sample paper for language course in French and Spanish?
  4. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  5. How can I apply for PTFLL-GTP?How may I get Spanish previous year question papers? I know Spanish language and have knowledge of north zeone history monuments
  6. Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I work with Spanish customer care services? I've a good basic knowledge of Spanish language
  8. Information about international language courses like french, spanish offered by university by distance?
  9. Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?
  10. How can I get admission in Spanish Language or M.A course in Bengali in distance? I am a Arts graduate in geography honors from Shridhar University
  11. Career scope of learning Spanish Language as translator in MNC?
  12. How many seats are there for general candidates to learn spanish language course in BHU?
  13. Which foreign language among German, Spanish, French and Japanese will provide better job opportunity? -- [New]
  14. How may I learn Spanish language? What's the future prospective for the same?
  15. Am i eligible for CDS examination after doing B.A Hons Spanish from Delhi University
  16. NET Spanish Paper III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What's the future prospective of learning Spanish? Is learning German more beneficial than Spanish?
  18. What is the syllabus of BA Spanish entrance examination of JNU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?