29th April 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student

i am 3rd year computer science student please tell me the procedure to apply for summer training at tata motors on my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply in Tata motors for summer internship after passing computer science? What is the application procedure?
  3. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  6. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  8. Procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  12. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training in HAL, GAIL, Tata Motors, SAF and ONGC?
  14. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do internship in Tata motors?
  16. How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year
  17. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  18. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
6th March 2014, 01:16 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors? I am a 3rd year computer science student

First of all, you need to build your resume. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job. Tata Advanced Internship Program (TAIP) basically provides insight into the business arena for the interns. The internship programme mainly aims to provide an opportunity to understand the Tata brand. The entire programme is managed by the Group HR and was launched in 2005.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?