29th April 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for campus selection after B.E?

I've got 92 % in 10th and 93% in 2nd puc science .
I had taken a break of 1 year after 2nd puc .will it affect my campus selection after B.E .

21st May 2013, 12:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for campus selection after B.E?

No, it’s not going to affect your campus selections. Most of the MNC prefer candidates with a minimum of 2 year gap in studies. Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS are some of the firms where you can apply. Marks obtained in engineering degree are also considered for studies. Those with a minimum of 60-65% marks are generally counted for studies.
21st May 2013, 12:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No, it’s not going to affect your campus selections. Most of the MNC prefer candidates with a minimum of 2 year gap in studies. Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS are some of the firms where you can apply. Marks obtained in engineering degree are also considered for studies. Those with a minimum of 60-65% marks are generally counted for studies.
21st June 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 94% in 10th and only 60% in 2nd year due to some problems,if I go for engineering will my 2nd year poor result will effect my job opportunities in future?
and I'm not interested in either maths or physics now,so do you think I should go for engineering only bcos of a engineer tag or should I go to bsc cbz as I am interested in biology?
12th April 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I scored 61% in sslc and 50% in 2nd puc and now I'm really worried about my future donno what to do sir please help me.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?