7th April 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the different fields available in Commerce after doing 12th?

what are the different fields in commerce after doing 12th???

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are the best for me after 12th commerce, B.Com, BMS and B.A Economics? Best specialization fields in MBA?
  2. How many accounting fields are available?
  3. Which are the fields in commerce except CA and CS? Which is more valued in international market?
  4. What are the different fields available in Commerce after doing 12th?
  5. Which are the interesting fields after completing HSc by commerce?
  6. How to become a software engineer after passing 12th in commerce subject?
  7. Which field should I choose to study after completing 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  8. What can i do after passing 12th? I am a non mathematics non commerce student
  9. What should I do after B.Com between M.Com and MBA?
  10. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?
  11. List of colleges providing admission on the basis of 12th marks? Which are the various fields apart from engineering course?
  12. Which are the best fields to make entry after completion of 12th class?
  13. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
  16. What fields can I get after 12th PCB?
  17. What are the subjects of companies secretary course?
  18. In which fields can I get after completing commerce? Can I do Electrical Engineering?
20th April 2011, 11:41 PM
amahajan

Default Re: What are the different fields available in Commerce after doing 12th?

Hello Dear
There are so many courses available in commerce field. you can do Bcom with computer, You can do BBA. You can also do some professional courses like LLB, CS.
30th May 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the different fields available in Commerce after doing 12th?

which is better BBA or BCA??
1st June 2011, 07:58 PM
united india

Alot of courses are there you can go for after your 12th. Students get confused with so many courses available today. You can do your graduation in subjects like :

• B.Com
  • B.B.A
  • B.B.M
  • BCA

Any of the above courses will suit you for the comppletion of your graduation. These degree are taught in almost all colleges and you won't have problems regarding finding the colleges for these course.

To make your career more bright and earn more money you can also do Chartered Accountancy or Company Secretary. The demands for these are very high and you'll get handsome salary. Job opportunities are very good in these courses :

• Chartered Accountancy, ICAI
  • Company Secretary, ICSI
  • Cost Accountant, ICWAi
9th June 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

guys i am doing my b.com now..please tell me what will be the job oppurtunities if i do mba in either HR or in FINANCE?
plz realy help me i am in deep confusion
13th June 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

am a student of 3rd year b.com.after that i would like to take MBA in aviation management.wt is its scope and is this field highly salaried ?
8th August 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

after 12 done in commerce field what would i do to get government job.what courses provide me government job
19th August 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

can we do bsc after 12th commerce? nd if yes den is it necessary for us 2 know d subjects of 11th nd 12th of science field??? plz reply!!!
17th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the best field after doing commerce?
9th March 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

what can we do for choose llb after 12th?
15th April 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

wht is an best or untried in field in comerce which hve a lot of scope ahead!!
13th June 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the different fields available in Commerce after doing 12th?

what is the best field after doing commerce?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-different-fields-available-commerce-after-doing-12th-115304.html#ixzz1xgqf9eZG
14th June 2012, 01:19 AM
guruvana244

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2320347]What are the different fields available in Commerce after doing 12th?

Well after completing your 12th class in commerce streams there are many opportunity for you.There are many courses which can help you to work in MNC and also you can join government companies or fields .

Company secretary(CS):: This is very popular course among the Commerce students many of them prefer to go in this field .This course will help you to get a company secretary post in the MNC and you may earn very good money .The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course ::

Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

Chartered Accountant(CA) Chartered Accountancy or CA. has become an eminent and reputed profession in the spreading corporate culture.

This course is divided into three levels:

Common Proficiency Test - CPT
Integrated Professional Competence Course - IPCC
IPCC Final

You have to enroll for CPT after passing your class 10th and you can take this exam only after 12th exam.

BBA+MBA:: for those students who are interested in the management fields can do BBA and then after completing BBA you can take CAT,MAT exams to get admission in the best business school in India

BCA+MCA::This course is for those students who have interest in the software or the programming fields .You can become software developer or manger.But you should have maths as a compulsory subjects to join this course.

Other then these some other courses are ::

LLB : 5 year programmes

You can also join army through NDA .For this you should be between 16.5 to 19 years of age .

14th June 2012, 09:42 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

You can go for the following courses if you have commerce at 10+2 level :-

B.Com, BBA, BMS, ICWA, CA, CFA etc.

Job opportunities in all the above courses is very good. They all are career oriented degrees.

But if you want to change track and do something else then animation, hotel managment, film making course is also there.

All the best
16th July 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between bba &b.com? Which one is better?
3rd October 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i m in 11th end i want to becom CA In my life so give me suggesations , how many hours i give to my studies ?
13th October 2012, 09:38 PM
kunallakhwani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can we do bsc after 12th commerce? nd if yes den is it necessary for us 2 know d subjects of 11th nd 12th of science field??? plz reply!!!
No you can't go for bsc after taking commerce. if you want to go for bsc you need to take pcm other then you can't go for bsc.. but not to worry if u intrested in programming filed you can go for mca it is related to software designing and it is good filed if you are intested in computing filed.....
13th October 2012, 10:49 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th Commerce there are so many field in which one can purse and make his career accordingly which depends upon one's interest and efficiency.

After 12th Commerce one can opt for any under Graduate studies like:-

-B.Com. - Bachelor of Commerce
-BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
-BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law(five years Integrated Law)

One may opt for any professional courses like:-

-CA - Chartered Accountancy
-CS - Company Secretary
-CWA - Cost and Works Accountant

One may go with Defence Services by appearing NDA entrance exam to join Indian Army or may appear for Bank Clerical exam conducted by SBI and IBPS.
14th October 2012, 10:07 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

different fields available in Commerce after doing 12th

B.Com
B.B.A
B.B.M
BCA

After completing BCA course you may apply for higher degree course like ,

-MCA :- Master of Computer Application
-M.com :- Master of Commerce
-MBA :- Master of Business Administration
-M.sc :- Master of Science ( Computer Science )
24th November 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I m vry confused regarding wht field will suit me .
Currently i m in 11 n still thinking of wht 2 do in life tht vil hlp me 2 do good.......
19th December 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

hi guys i am in 9 class only plz tell mi what should i do in commerce i do not know about field in commerce
3rd March 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi ml in 11th n still thinkng wat 2 do in life wat field should I choose aftr 12th?
6th June 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GIVEN 10TH AND AM WORRIED ABOUT MY CAREER I LIKE MATHS AND SO I AM THINKING OF COMMERCE BUT WHAT ARE THE FIELDS AVAILABLE I DO NOT HAVE MUCH INFORMATION ALSO I AM CONFUSED WHETHER TO TAKE CA OR MBA BCOZ MOST OF PEOPLE ARE DOING CA NOW ALSO CAN U HELP GIVING ME INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO GET ADDMISSION IN IIM AHMEDABAD
19th June 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after B.com ?
3rd July 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can we do architecture after 12th through commerce?
21st October 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

which field can i choose after completing 12th medical???
21st October 2013, 03:28 PM
irum haider

which field of commerse should i choose after completing 12th medical ? plzzz tell me
12th December 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Which feild is not tuff but earning is high..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?