29th April 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in tool and die engineering?

dear sir,
i completed diploma in tool and die engineering at gedee technical training institute and also i completed 1yr post diploma program at nttf,,can i possible to join for amie?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better after completing diploma in Tool and Die Making, IME or AMIE?
  2. How should I take admission in AMIE? I have completed diploma in tool and die engineering at Dedee technical training institute
  3. How to join engineering after doing 4 years diploma in tool and die?
  4. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  5. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  6. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making? -- [New]
  7. Which diploma should I join, Tool and Die or Mechanical?
  8. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How to join AMIE in Bangalore after completing Diploma?
  11. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  12. Can i join for Pilot after doing diploma in tool and die
  13. Can I get a seat in IIT after finishing diploma in Tool Die
  14. How can I join AME after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Entrance test for admission in AMIE?
  15. How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  17. How to join AMIE after completing diploma computer science and engineering
  18. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering
19th September 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in tool and die engineering?

what is the next step after completion of diploma in tool and die making in nttf
30th June 2023, 09:49 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

Default Re: How can I join AMIE after completing diploma in tool and die engineering?

To join AMIE (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers) after completing a diploma in Tool and Die Engineering, you can follow these steps:

Check Eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the Institution of Engineers (India) for AMIE admission. The eligibility criteria include a minimum qualification of a three-year diploma in Engineering from a recognized board or institution.

Join the Institution of Engineers (India): Become a member of the Institution of Engineers (India) by applying for membership.

Enroll for AMIE: Once you become a member of the Institution of Engineers (India), you can enroll for the AMIE program. AMIE is a distance learning program that allows you to pursue a professional engineering degree while continuing your job or other commitments.

Choose the Specialization: Select the specialization you wish to pursue in AMIE. In your case, since you have completed a diploma in Tool and Die Engineering, you can choose the Mechanical Engineering specialization or a related specialization aligned with your educational background.

Clear the Sections/Subjects: AMIE is divided into two sections: Section A and Section B. Section A consists of mandatory subjects that provide a foundation in engineering, while Section B focuses on specialized subjects in your chosen engineering discipline. Clear the exams for each section by studying the prescribed syllabus and appearing for the examinations conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India).

Complete the Project Work: As part of the AMIE program, you will be required to complete a project work or a dissertation. The project work allows you to apply the theoretical knowledge gained during the program to practical applications. Follow the guidelines provided by the institution and complete the project work successfully.

Obtain the AMIE Certification: Upon successful completion of all the required exams and project work, you will be awarded the AMIE certification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?