29th April 2013, 06:51 PM
ciji b

Are there any exams to join Biotechnology?

i would like to know,whether there is any exams for joining biotechnology???

Related Questions:
  1. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  2. Are there any exams to join Biotechnology?
  3. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  4. How to join MSc after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. What is the best biotechnology course?
  6. Which are the entrance exams after BSc Biotechnology for MSc Biotechnology? When are they conducted
  7. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  8. How to get information about Biotechnology and Genetic engineering courses and exams notifications?
  9. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  11. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology -- [New]
  12. Courses after B.Sc(genetics)?
  13. Information regarding the Entrance Exams to join M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding the Scholarships to join this course?
  14. Information about vacancies in BSNL JTO(Telecom) and BSNL JTO(Electrical)?
  15. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  16. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  17. Career in Biotechnology related subjects? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
15th July 2015, 03:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any exams to join Biotechnology?

Yes there are many exams are available to join Biotechnology. Here I am giving you name of some best entrance exams in India as given below.

:: Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination

:: A.I.B (Amity Institute of Biotechnology) Entrance Examination

:: Anna University Biotechnology Entrance Examination

:: GATE exam

:: Central University Biotechnology Entrance Examination

:: J.A.M Biotechnology Entrance Examination of I.I.T (Indian Institute of Technology), Chennai

:: J.N.T.U (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) Biotechnology Entrance Examination

:: VITMEE

:: Kakatiya University Biotechnology Entrance Examination

:: Kurukshetra University Biotechnology Entrance Examination

:: M.K.U (Madurai Kamaraj University) Biotechnology Entrance Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?