29th April 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job with handsome salary after completion of B.E?

I'm in third year B.E. EEE. After my completion of my B.E., how can I get good job with handsome salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for good job with handsome salary after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. Steps to follow to become a good employee and earn handsome salary?
  4. Jobs in banking sector to earn Handsome Salary?
  5. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  6. How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get job with handsome salary being a B.Tech(ECE) fresher? -- [New]
  8. Do I stand a chance to do master's degree from abroad after doing B.Tech in UPTU college? Which degree suits me the best?
  9. Which are the high rated institutes offering diploma courses in Accounts and Finance in Hyderabad along with training in auditing?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  11. IT jobs or Ph.D: Best future after MCA?
  12. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  13. Sample question papers for GAT examination
  14. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  15. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical?
  16. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  17. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  18. What can I do after completion of B.Arch course? Can I get good Job with excellent salary after completion of this course?
10th March 2014, 02:39 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job with handsome salary after completion of B.E?

After completing B.tech in EEE, youcan apply in NTPC, BHEL, ECIL in specific departments. You can also try your luck in the IES exam, on qualifying the exam, you can join the engineering services. Only condition is that you should be between 21 to 30 years. You can also be eligible for applying for SO test for the engineering graduates. Besides, you are equally eligible for the corporate jobs in various departments including FMCG too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?