29th April 2013, 09:23 PM
phanib60

How should I choose animation and multimedia course in M.Tech?

i'm doing my btech in ECE at hyderabad. how it would be if i choose animation & multimedia course in m.tech? is it a right decision? plz suggest. and also tell me that where to have the mtech, here or abroad?

24th December 2018, 07:27 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How should I choose animation and multimedia course in M.Tech?

After your ECE, You are eligible for M.Tech (Multimedia Technology) course. Doing M.Tech in India or Abroad depends on your career goals. If you are from middle class family and no problem to settle down in India, then India is better for you to pursue M.Tech (Multimedia Technology).

Eligibility
- You must have passed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science /IT/EC/Electrical/Electronics from a recognized university.
- Admission will be available based on GATE. Some Institutes also offer the admission based on institute level entrance exam for Non-GATE students.

Colleges Offering M.Tech (Multimedia Technology) In India
- Karunya Institute of Technology and Science, Coimbatore
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Kolkata
- Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kanchipuram

Job Prospects
After completion of your M.Tech (Multimedia Technology), You may have job opportunities in various sectors such as Web Designing, Animation and Multimedia, Journalism, Film Studio, Advertising Graphic Companies, Computer Game Designing Companies and Education Sectors etc.

Job Profiles
- Multimedia and Framework Expert
- Graphic Designer
- Web Developer
- Digital Photographer
- Instructional Designer
- Production Assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?