29th April 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for GATE exam? I am a engineering hons graduate and have completed DOEACC A level course

i am eng hons and completed doeacc "A" level course. can i elegable for gate exam ?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing DOEACC B Level how can I appear for GATE exam?
  2. GATE eligibility after DOEACC B level for pursuing B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Can DOEACC B Level appear for NET exam?
  4. How may I get direct admission in 'A' Level of DOEACC Course in Ahmadabad?
  5. GATE eligibility after completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level and appearing for final year
  6. Is PGDCA equivalent to A, B or C level course of DOEACC? Which one would be best PGDCA or DOEACC? -- [New]
  7. What are the job opportunities for me after completing O Level from DOEACC after B.Com? Which are the professional courses which I should do?
  8. DOEACC Society B Level Course Software Project Management Exam - Download Previous Years Papers
  9. How to join MCA after finishing DOEACC level?
  10. Am I eligible for Graduate Level Entrance being an OBC candidate?
  11. Can I appear for GATE after DOEACC B Level? Is there any percentage required to appear for GATE?
  12. When are the result of DOEACC O level July going to be announced?
  13. DOEACC B Level Course-Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. DOEACC C Level Course-Wireless and Mobile Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. DOEACC B Level Course Operating Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. DOEACC Society B Level Course Software Engineering & Case Tools Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Any useful course which I can do along with my Computer Science students?
  18. What are the job opportunities after completing O and A level from DOEACC? -- [Most Discussed]
30th April 2013, 09:44 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for GATE exam? I am a engineering hons graduate and have completed DOEACC A level course

hi,

GATE exam is meant for doing M.Tech after you complete your b.tech. In order to appear for this exam you have to be through with your B.Tech subjects and maths .GATE exam is quite a tough exam. So in order to appear for this exam you should br well prepared.

The minimum criteria that you require to appear for the gate exam is :
1. Candidate should be a graduate from any recognized college.

There is no age limit in GATE . Candidate can also appear in gate exam when he/she is in pre-final year of graduation as the score of the GATE exam is valid for two years. GATE exam also doesn't require your graduation marks.

So all you have to do is to prepare thoroughly for the exam.
All the Best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?