30th April 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student

I have pure statistics and business economics including business mathematics. Can i do economics honours from good colleges of Delhi university?

Related Questions:
30th November 2017, 05:14 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student

Delhi University is one of the top university of India which offers various courses at graduation and post graduation level. There are many colleges which is widely famous pan India for Economic honors.

The academic qualification required to pursue Economics Honors from Delhi University is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. If you have studied mathematics in 12th then you can apply for 2018 admissions.
26th March 2022, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student

How to get admission in economics & statistic in jadavpore University after compission of isc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?