8th April 2011, 12:42 AM
KARTHIKA.S

In Chennai which institute is considered to be the best for IAS preparation?

Respected sir, at present i finish my MBA graduation... so i decided to start preparing for IAS by joining an institute.. so please help me which institute is best in chennai..

8th June 2011, 04:46 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: In Chennai which institute is considered to be the best for IAS preparation?

The Civil Services Examination (CSE) offers the widest range of jobs in our country and is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). There are about twenty-three (23) services offered through this single examination.

Some of the top services offered are the two All India Services, viz., the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and the Indian Police Service (IPS) along with the other central services, viz., Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS), Indian Customs & Central Excise Services, etc. Due to the importance and nature of such civil/public service jobs, UPSC takes utmost care in selecting the right people.

The candidates are put through three kinds of testing to measure their administrative potential and ensure that the persons selected have the following;
a) a wide range of general awareness
b) analytical ability and content retention capacity, and
c) strength of character and a cheerful mental disposition even under stressful conditions.

The Civil Services Examination comprises two successive stages:
1) Civil Services Preliminary Examinations (Objective Type) - for the selection of candidates for Main Examination; and
2) Civil Services Main Examination (Written Test and Interview) - for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts

Shankar IAS academy is one of the best institutes in Chennai.
25th June 2011, 07:17 PM
amarguru2000

Default Re: In Chennai which institute is considered to be the best for IAS preparation?

Chennai is the best place for Civil service preparation.

But in Chennai,each Institute has its own advantage in different papers

(Ex) Ganesh IAS Academy,Eva Stalin IAS Academy are doing well in Public Administration and General Studies.Shankar IAS Academy is good for Geography and Tamil literature.So select the institute accordingly
30th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Eva Stalin IAS Academy in Chennai is one the best institutes for civil services coaching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?