1st May 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What syllabus should I prepare for ACS entrance exam? Where to get the study material?

what syllabus should i prepare for acs exam,where to get study material and application form for acs exam

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus and how to prepare for ACS entrance exam? Where to get the study material?
  2. Syllabus for ACS Exam? How to prepare for the Exam? How long I have to prepare for this Exam?
  3. What is the syllabus to prepare for STET exam? What is the right study material?
  4. Where to get study material to prepare for ACS Officer Exam? When to get the Application forms for the Exam? Date of Exam and required age criteria for the Exam?
  5. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  6. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the syllabus for ACS entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  8. Eligibility, syllabus of ACS entrance exam? How do I prepare for it?
  9. Syllabus and study material to prepare for GT in computer science?
  10. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  11. TNPSC VAO entrance exam syllabus and study material?
  12. Syllabus and study material to prepare for TANCET M.E exam
  13. What syllabus should I prepare for ACS Exam? When will be this Exam?
  14. How to prepare for the the entrance test for PG course in English of JNU? From where to get the study material of the exam? How to get more marks in the entrance exam?
  15. How to prepare for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam of Pune University? Study material and question papers? -- [New]
  16. Study Material to prepare for the Entrance Exam for the position of SI?
  17. TNPSC VAO entrance exam syllabus and study material? How much is the score requirement
  18. Study material for DU M.Com entrance exam?
14th November 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for ACS entrance exam? Where to get the study material?

Hello sir im Dibyajyoti das from chhygaon kamrup. Im a complete my compute science and engineering. Sir i want to know that can i apper for acs exam?
16th July 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for ACS entrance exam? Where to get the study material?

What is the syllabus for acs priliminary and mains examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?