2nd May 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?

I am 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student.i want to do post graduation in aerospace engineering,what should i do?
please answer

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I do Aerospace Engineering?
  2. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  3. Which are the best universities for Aerospace Engineering
  4. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  5. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  7. How can I go for Aerospace Engineering after Electronics and Engineering?
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  10. How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard
  11. Can I do my M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? Is it possible to do M.Tech in AE after passing B.Tech in Electronics and communication engineering
  12. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. How to join Aerospace Engineering after passing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  14. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  15. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  16. M.Tech(Astrophysics/Aerospace Engineering) for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)? -- [New]
  17. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Can I do Ph.D after passing B.E electronics and telecommunication
23rd August 2017, 01:01 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student.i want to do post graduation in aerospace engineering,what should i do?
please answer

If you want to do post graduate degree in aerospace engineering, then you have to appear in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam to get admission in top colleges in India. Here below are details regarding GATE exam:-

GATE Exam Pattern:-

>> Based on General aptitude, Technical questions, Engineering mathematics.

:- General aptitude section have 5 questions and carries 15 marks.

:- Technical section have 25 questions and carries 25 marks.

:- Engineering mathematics section have 30 questions and carries 60 marks.

>> GATE exam consists of 65 questions.

>> GATE exam Carries 100 marks and duration of exam is 3 hours.

Eligibility to apply for GATE Exam:-
Minimum qualification required to apply for GATE exam is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

List of Colleges Offer PG course in Aerospace Engineering after GATE Exam:-

1). Institute of Aviation Technology.(Punjab).

2). Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering.(Dehradun).

3). Punjab Engineering College.(Chandigarh).

4). National Institute of Aeronautical Engineering.(Dehradun).

5). Madras Institute of Technology.(Chennai).

6). Indian Institute of Technology.(Guwahati).

7). Indian Institute of Technology.(Mumbai).

8). Indian Institute of Technology.(Rpprkee).

9). Indian Institute of Technology.(Delhi).

10). Indian Institute of Technology.(Kharagpur).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?