2nd May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?

I want admission in physiotherapy college in Pune (not deemed) so by giving which entrance exam will I get admission because from this year Neet entrance exam will be conducted for medical students and not CET but on the Neet site it is given that Neet is only for admissions for mbbs/bds . I am a student who just gave 12th boards

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  2. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  3. Will I get admission in Physiotherapy college in Mahrashtra(Pune) after scoring 69 in MHT CET?
  4. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  5. Can I get admission for MBBS after completion of Physiotherapy course? Which documents I need to have to join this course?
  6. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?
  7. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 146 in ASSO CET? Will I be eligible for Sancheti College of Physiotherapy?
  9. Physiotherapy internship in which Hospital would be beneficial? -- [New]
  10. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  11. How can I get admission in physiotherapy college in India? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm Indian but working in Zambia(Africa)
  12. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  13. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  14. Details of colleges that offer Masters in Physiotheraphy in Mumbai? Their fee structure?
  15. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in Physiotherapy?
  17. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  18. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
6th June 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Physiotherapy college in Pune?

I also admission in physiotherapy in pune colleage.....how 2 get the admissiomn???
12th July 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

i got 191marks in cet. 97 in asso.cet will i get addmission for any physiotherapy clg in pune
28th June 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admition in physiotherapy on last year's AIPMT score?
7th May 2017, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

We want admission in physiotherapy at sancheti Pune.
What is d process to get the admission.
Contact no_8888831270 [email protected]
7th June 2017, 04:30 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure, eligibility for physiotherapy in Pune are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or any equivalent education in physics, chemistry, biology/ biotechnology with minimum 50% from any recognized board of education.
- The age limit is 17 - 31 years. There is an 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ ST/ PwD.

Admission process:
- To get admission you need to attend any entrance exams like NEET.
- The NEET exam is conducted by CBSE all over India.
- You need to qualify this exam and the qualifying marks changes every year because the qualifying marks are based on the difficulty level of the paper, top marks scored and students appeared for the exam.
- The cut off marks varies from state to state and also on the basis of reservation category.
- The 85% of seats are given on the basis of state quota and 15% seats are given on the basis of all India quota.

Cut off marks in Pune:
- General category: 685 - 468
- OBC category: 468 - 465
- SC category: 468 - 352
- ST category: 466 - 303
- PwD General category: 466 - 214
- PwD OBC category: 213 - 210
- PwD SC category: 209 - 130
- PwD ST category: 213 - 118
1st September 2018, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission for physiotherapy in privet college in Maharashtra after scoring 89 marks in Neet 2018?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?