2nd May 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?

hi i completed my B.tech but i m jobless so i thought to apply for different university.....for M.TECH so i got seat in SRM now i dont know the backgroung of M.Tech in srm so anybody can help me to make my decision perfect.....waiting for u r views...........

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?
  2. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  3. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  4. Does SRM university provide good placement? I have passed B.Tech and want to join M.Tech
  5. Is it good to choose state board or CBSE to crack SRMEE to get into SRM university?
  6. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  7. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  8. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  9. Will I get a seat in SRM university for M.Tech with 58% in B.Tech
  10. Which universities have mtech in bioprocessing?
  11. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad? -- [New]
  12. Can I choose communication for M.Tech after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  13. What are the placement opportunities in M.Tech? I have attended SRMEEE
  14. Training for 20 days in CTID, Hyderabad to learn software related to Mechanical engineering? Other short term courses and fee?
  15. Required minimum marks to get admission in SRM? How much donation is required to get admission in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 14878 rank in PGECET?
  17. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering 6th Sem CAD/CAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
1st March 2017, 12:35 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?

The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.

As per my knowledge, yes, it is good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university.

Contact Address

SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Near Potheri Railway Station, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203
18th June 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?

Hello sir/mam it is good to choose m-tech in cad/cam from vit university and also how the placements are getting for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?