4th May 2013, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering

Respected sir i am studying in btech 2nd year (mechanical engg.), i also late for summer training in railway organization but i do want summer training in railway organization anywhere but how is it possible?please give me answer soon.

Related Questions:
15th July 2016, 09:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering

1. You can only do summer training in Indian Railways if your college gives you training letter. Generally, industrial training is done after third year of engineering, so colleges give training letter to candidates summer training after third year.

2. But if your college can give you training letter for summer training after second year of engineering then you can apply for summer training of Indian Railways with your training letter and marksheets of previous semester. You must have a reference, without any reference it would be very difficult to do training from Railways. Application forms are available from March of every year.
15th July 2016, 11:39 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering

To apply for the summer internship you will first have to send an application asking for summer internship to the company. Along with Application, you will also have to send a Resume mentioning your education details and project works done.

some of the best organizations which offer summer training for 2nd year Mechanical Enginjeering students:-

::Tata Motors

::Honeywell

::Flowserve

::ABG shipyard ltd

::Bosch India

::CMC Ltd Noida

::M R F

::CETPA Infotech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?