6th May 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?

sir, i am doing b.sc (h) physic 1st year hans raj college university of delhi . how can i m apply for indian navy&indian air force &indian army if my father is in indian army but sir i having a low eye sight -3 approx.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of result of CDS 2 exam?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the qualification required for CDS?
  4. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  5. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  6. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate? -- [New]
  7. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  8. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  9. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  10. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  11. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after securing 66% marks in Physics, Chemistry and IT?
  12. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force if having eyesight of -0.75 in both eyes?
  14. How can I become a Pilot if I am a commerce student?
  15. Job Opportunities for the candidates B.Sc in Computer Science in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?
  16. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  17. How to join Indian Air force after passing bachelor of science in P,C,M
  18. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing BSc graduation?
9th May 2014, 08:22 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?

Age should be between 19-23 Years and aspiring candidates has to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) and should scored Minimum 60% in all papers put together. For technical entry, both Male/Female candidates should be between 18-28 Years and have acquired four year degree qualification from a recognized University.
Generally, one can be a part of any of the three branches of the Airforce after completing your graduation, Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duties Branch. Air Force Common Admission Test or AFCAT is by far the biggest exam conducted for entry into the IAF. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB . The written test is same for all the candidates irrespective of the Branch Applied i.e. Flying, Technical or Ground Duties.
For the Indian Navy, you can go for the Graduate Special Entry (Permanent Commission). Age group should be between 19-22 years. Short-listing is done on the basis of academic and extracurricular achievements. Candidates are then called in for SSB interview followed by medical examination.
21st June 2015, 06:17 PM
sairam0123

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?

Hello.

The eligibility criteria of Indian Air Force is listed below:-

You should have completed 12th with physics and maths.
Your age should be between 19-23 years.
You should be Indian.
You should have also completed graduation from the recognized university with no backlog and minimum 60% of marks in graduation.
You marital status should be single.

For technical round the criteria is listed below:-

Your age should be in between 18-28 years.
You should have completed 4 years degree program (B.tech).From a recognized university.
Female candidate can also apply in this.

Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy is listed below:-

Your age should be in between 19-22 years.
Candidate is selected according to the performance of academic and co-circular activities.
If the candidate is selected then he is called for SSB interview and then after medical examination.

I hope you got it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?