7th May 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I take commerce subject in 11th class? How to prepare for IAS exam after 12th?

can i take commerce subject in 11th class but i have to prepare for IAS exam after 12th please suggest me and give me right path

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects I have to select for my Graduation to become an IAS being a candidate from 12th Class with Commerce?
  2. What should I do to become an IAS officer? I am a student of class 11th commerce
  3. How to prepare for PMT entrance exam while in 11th and 12th class?
  4. How can I prepare for IAS after passing class 11th
  5. How to do graduation in B.A Political Science after opting for commerce in class 11th?
  6. What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student?
  7. Which additional subject should I choose in 11th class along with PCM for IAS Exam?
  8. Which subject should I choose in 11th class if my ultimate goal is civil services? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I go for IAS after choosing commerce as my stream in class 11th?
  10. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  11. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?
  12. Can a student take commerce with Maths as a subject in class 11th so as to prepare for CLAT?
  13. Should I go for BCA course? I am a student of class 12th with commerce stream. When would the entrance exam be held in West Bengal for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same?
  14. How should I prepare for CLAT then become an IAS officer after 12th?
  15. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  16. How to become an IAS officer after passing class 11th?
  17. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board? -- [New]
  18. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
23rd May 2013, 12:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take commerce subject in 11th class? How to prepare for IAS exam after 12th?

Subject studied in 12th or graduation is not a restriction for IAS. Graduation in any subject is the basic qualification required. Graduation in History or arts subjects will be better. After collecting detailed exam syllabus, you can start exam preparation from graduation onwards. Topics on general studies, GK, and English language will be asked for the exam.
7th June 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take commerce subject in 11th class? How to prepare for IAS exam after 12th?

Sir I want to tell you that which subject i will take in 12 for i.a.s prepearation
30th July 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

what subject should be taken in 11th that would help in preparations for IAS ??
4th October 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE OPTED COMMERCE . I WANT SUGGESTIONS HOW TO GO AHEAD FOR ias
18th April 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Recently I have finished ssc examination. Can you please guide about career options in commerce?
17th March 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 11 th standard and i took mec and after completion of 12th standard how to prepare for IAS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?