3rd May 2010, 12:19 PM
rocky024

If I score good marks in IIT JEE will I get admission in IIMS and MERI?

sir ...i have appeared for IIT-JEE 2010 but i have not filled the application for IIMS and MERI. So, if i get a good rank in IIT ,will i be able to get admission in marine engg. in the above institutes. I want to make career in marine engg. so please reply and give me some advice in this field
thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a marine engineer after my 10th?
  2. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  3. How much marks needed to get a high rank in IIT JEE to get admission in IIT Delhi? Does 11th and 12th marks play and important role during out admission in a good IIT college?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech in IIT? Can I expect admission in B.Tech Aerospace at IIT with 60% in 12th and a good JEE score next year?
  5. How to score good marks in IiT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which college can I get admission if scored 181 in JEE Main?
  7. Can I give JEE Main in 2017 for 3rd time? Whether JEE Advanced 2017 marks will be required for admission in NITs and IIITs? -- [New]
  8. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  9. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  11. Is it possible to do MBA in Hospital Management after finishing Bsc Nursing?
  12. How to get good marks in IIT JEE?
  13. How to apply for engineering after passing 12th with 90%?
  14. What books to follow to crack IIT JEE exam?
  15. Can I study PGDM in regular mode if completed BBA from SMU?
  16. How to get admission into an IIM after working in a company for 2 years?
  17. How much marks is required for a 40 percentage physically disabled candidate to get admission in IIT through JEE?
  18. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job?
22nd January 2012, 04:16 PM

Default Re: If I score good marks in IIT JEE will I get admission in IIMS and MERI?

yea...u can apply for marine eng if you get a good rank in IIT entrance exam.Marine engg research institute is the best option available.MERI has 240 seats and is in calcutta. You just hav to focuss on your rank.All the best..!!!
22nd January 2012, 04:56 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: If I score good marks in IIT JEE will I get admission in IIMS and MERI?

Getting a good rank in IIT-JEE will ensure that you get admission into any one of the 15 IIT institutes which is considered the best in terms of graduation in engineering in India.
But if you want to go in some other institute then you will either have to give the entrance test of that institute or the relevant entrance required to be given to get into that institute.
Thus, getting good marks in IIT-JEE is not going to help you to get into MERI and IIMS in any way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?