8th May 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 1 year MBA in Kerala?

is it posible to do 1year mba in kerala?does it have validity

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  2. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  3. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  4. List of the companies which allow to do final year MBA HR project in Kerala?
  5. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  6. Is it possible to get admission through MAT in the final year itself? Is there any sports quota for admission to MBA in Government Colleges in Kerala State?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Kerala after completing MBA HR via distance education -- [New]
  8. Where is the exam centre for distance learning for MBA? I am from Kerala
  9. Universities in Kerala which offers MBA or M.Com for a candidate who had secured 65% in B.Com?
  10. Which are the companies offering projects for final year MBA students in finance or system in Kerala?
  11. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  12. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  13. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  14. Entrance exam to give to take admission in MBA course in Maharashtra? Am I eligible for the test if I am from Kerala?
  15. Are there any MBA colleges in Kerala? I have completed direct MBA course
  16. Information regarding recruitment in Kerala? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year sudent
  17. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airport Management in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?
22nd June 2013, 04:12 PM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do 1 year MBA in Kerala?

Dear i like to tell you that university need to take approval of UGC & DEC, any unversity of kerel need not to be involved in this. You may be confused with that that there might be any annamalai study centre in kerela which is running correspondence courses. That is possible. That study center need to be approved by DEC.
With this i would suggest you to check for other good universities for admission like Delhi uni, lovely professional university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?