9th April 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A++ and not approved by AICTE?

Hiii..
I 've registered my name in an management institution which is affiliated to Bharthiar University, Approved by UGC, Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD, Accredited by “NAAC” with A+ but its not approved by AICTE, whether it will be a problem for me in future...plz help me

30th May 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A and not approved by AICTE?

My daughter is studying in B.Tech under deemed university and wants to pursue M. Tech from IIT after qualifying in GATE. The University is accredited by NAAC as A but they don%u2019t have AICTE affiliation. If my daughter scores well, to the requirement of IIT, will IITs allow her pursuing M. Tech. ?
17th June 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A and not approved by AICTE?

I got Admission for MBA in a college at Bangalore. The course is under Manonmaniam sundaranar university, which is approved by UGC, AIU and accredited by NAAC. But it is not approved by AICTE. Is there any problem for me to get a job in India or outside?
2nd July 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

is EIBMI in bangalore is trusted college....
18th July 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

IS PERIYAR MANIAMMAI UNIVERSITY IS APPROVED BY AICTE AND RECOGNISED BY UGC?
28th August 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

If any college is recognized by UGC but not affiliated by AICTE and to do MBA from this college is the right decision or not.If yes then what kind of problems will come in future and also it will create any problem in placement?Please help me i am so much confuse about that. Plz..Plz..Plz...........
12th July 2014, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admissions for btech in amity university noida. it is affiliated by ugc but not aicte, after complete my degree can I face problem for job in govt. sector or pvt. sector
4th February 2021, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Was MS university, tirunnelveli approved by ncte in 2011
4th February 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Was MS university, tirunnelveli approved by ncte in 2011?
5th February 2021, 01:02 PM
spoto2

Default Re: Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A++ and not approved by AICTE?

There is also another related factor, that most of the tier 3, i.e., private colleges do not offer attractive salary grades that would attract quality teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?