8th May 2013, 07:27 PM
kumudamurthy

Details about B.E course? Is there any entrance exam to join B.E Biotechnology?

sir is their any entrance exam to join BE biotechnology,what are the subjects in it and i have got 60% in 2 pu board exam can i get in through BE biotechnology and what should be the cet ranking

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join MIT, USA? Details of scholarship and entrance exam?
  2. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  3. Common Biotechnology Entrance Exam Details
  4. About Msc Biotechnology course and entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details about the entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology? How to prepare for the entrance exam in Biotechnology?
  6. CBEE, details about combined biotechnology entrance exam and 10 years solved papers?
  7. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  8. Procedure to join MIT, USA for pursuing MS with scholarship? Which entrance exam to pass? -- [New]
  9. Jnu combined biotechnology entrance exam 2010?
  10. Am I eligible for CBI entrance exam? I'm a fresher of biotechnology
  11. Syllabus of Indian council of agricultural research(ICAR) entrance exam for M.Sc in plant biotechnology & animal biotechnology
  12. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  13. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  14. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  15. Is it possible for B.Pharmacy students to do MSc Biotechnology? Details of the entrance test for B.Pharmacy students?
  16. Details of colleges offering M.Tech in Biotechnology in Southern Region? Which entrance to answer to get in the course? Age limit to appear for the exams?
  17. What is the eligibility to do MSc Biotech?
  18. Details about BSc Biotechnology exam? Colleges organizing the entrance test?
2nd July 2016, 10:01 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about B.E course? Is there any entrance exam to join B.E Biotechnology?

Biotechnology is one of the latest engineering discipline of present time which is open for candidates of both PCM and PCB group students. It does not matter whether you have taken Mathematics or Biology, you are eligible for biotechnology engineering with either of stream.

1. There are various entrance exams conducted like Joint Entrance Examination, SRMEEE, VITEEE, State level engineering entrance examination etc. You can apply for any of these to get admission in any good college for Biotechnology engineering.

2. The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for any engineering course is 50% marks in board exam of 10+2. You are eligible to apply for entrance examination because you have got 60% marks in board exams.
1st June 2017, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about B.E course? Is there any entrance exam to join B.E Biotechnology?

I take pcme in puc what type of engineer would i become and which is the best engineering course.. What would i study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?