9th April 2011, 10:59 AM
Roop singh meena

what should a B.Tech(CSE) final year student do to get a government or PSU jobs? Various vacancies available in field of CSE?

sir i am a student of computer science engg. final year student and i want to do govt. aur psu jobs then after my engg. what should i do ???in which field vacancy for computer science engg. plz reply soon on my [email protected] email id per plzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any vacancy in railway or other government field for B.Tech CSE final year students
  2. Any related jobs or competitive exams for getting government jobs? I am final year CSE student
  3. Best government jobs available after doing B.Tech CSE with 75%?
  4. What are the latest government vacancies? I am a final year Electrical Engineering
  5. What kind of government jobs I can get easily after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  6. What are the government jobs available for CSE graduate? -- [New]
  7. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  8. How to go for government jobs after passing B.Tech IT final year? Should I go for M.Tech or prepare for IAS? Any chance of government job in IT field?
  9. Government jobs which I can apply after B.Tech CSE? List of specific government organization which recruits in final year?
  10. List of government jobs available for a B.Tech(CSE) final year student with 72% marks?
  11. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for PSU? I am a ECE final year student
  13. How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student
  14. Recruitment by PSU's like BHEL, HPCL and Power Grid through GATE?
  15. Any jobs in Indian Railways for IT students? Can IT students apply for vacancies of CSE students?
  16. Am I eligible for government jobs after pursuing B.Tech final year CSE? What would be the procedure of selection?
  17. Are there Jobs in IT field after B.Sc Maths?
  18. Is it necessary to appear for GATE after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the syllabus of CAT and PSU exam
10th April 2012, 12:59 PM
sirisha435

Default Re: what should a B.Tech(CSE) final year student do to get a government or PSU jobs? Various vacancies available in field of CSE?

Hi roopsingh,
I am sirisha.I am also final year student of branch cse.you are not mention that if u are apply for gate or not.If you are apply for gate,basing on that rank you will attend for goverment jobs like IOCL.Otherwise if you are interested in Bank jobs notifications of Bank po's are checked.SSC(staff selection committe) notifications are released.Which is Government sector.Last date for registration is april 20.If you want u may aplly that one.It is based on degree.For any help i am capable you will mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?