10th May 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the closing date of fill the forms of MSc admission in KU?

when is the closing date filling form of msc admission in ku

Related Questions:
  1. Information about B.Ed forms? What is the closing date in DU?
  2. What is the last date to fill the forms for MSc in microbiology
  3. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  4. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  5. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
  6. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of filling of MSc IT forms?
  8. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  9. Last date to fill the forms for BBA? Can i fill the form?
  10. When to fill forms for NDA Exam? When will these forms be available?
  11. How to fill the forms for olympiad exam for class III? Last date of submission of forms? -- [New]
  12. Closing date of the sale of Nigerian Navy forms?
  13. When to get and where to get application forms for JIPMER Entrance Exam? Opening date and closing date of application forms for this Exam? Can I get application forms for this Exam from Karaikal SBI?
  14. What is the last date to fill the form of Merchant Navy?
  15. What is the date to fill the forms of TET HP?
  16. Which application forms should I fill up for admission in MSc in Mathematics
  17. How should I get the form of SCRA and how to fill it? How many vacant seats are there? Last date of submission of forms?
  18. When are the forms going to be announced for Pre MCA? What is the date to fill the forms?
28th February 2017, 11:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the closing date of fill the forms of MSc admission in KU?

Kurukshetra University is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana.

The closing date of fill the forms of M.Sc admission in KU is end of April 2017.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Kurukshetra University, Thanesar, Haryana 136119
Phone: 01744 238 169
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?