11th May 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th in NIOS?

Sir, can i join indian air force after passing 10th in nios or else can i had to study engeering like machanical sir,plese give me hence

10th April 2014, 02:04 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 10th in NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can i join indian air force after passing 10th in nios or else can i had to study engeering like machanical sir,plese give me hence
Sorry to say that you can't Join in Indian air force immediately after completing 10th. You need to study 11th and 12th standard to join in Indian Army wing. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to join in Indian Air force wing. After successful qualification in 12th standard you need to appear in NDA Entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC. Don't forget that you should select mathematics and physics as subjects main subject in 12th standard. You're age should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years.
4th May 2014, 07:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With 10th qualification you're not eligible for Indian Air force wing. To appearing Indian Air force wing then the candidate should be complete 12th Standard or equivalent qualification in Science stream from recognized university. So, after completing 10th standard you're not eligible for Indian Air force wing.

After completing 12th standard in Science stream you may join in Indian Air force through NDA Entrance Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria required for Indian Air force through NDA Entrance Exam:-

12th Standard in Science stream from recognized university
Should be take Physics, Mathematics subjects in 12th standard.
Should be physically fit.
Should be Unmarried Male candidate
Age limits should be 16 1/2 year to 19 years.
31st July 2019, 05:04 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
No, you cannot join Indian Air Force directly after 10th class. At first, you should complete your 12th class. All men, who have passed the exam of class 12th, may join National Defence Academy (NDA) by passing the written exam and SSB interview. Once the training is completed, the candidates join the IAF. Minimum age is 20 years.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?