11th May 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my mechanical engineering?

how can i do completed my mechanical engineering ?..please tel me how can i complete it

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  2. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  3. How can I prepare for DRDO exam? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  4. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I complete my M.Tech after 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  6. How can I complete my mechanical engineering?
  7. What should I do to become a brake inspector after completing B.E Mechanical engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  9. How should I study mechanical engineering after completing 10th?
  10. Which course has a good scope in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the process to complete engineering? I am studying 10th, 12th in commerce, Economics and Civics and B.Com, B.Ed?
  13. Which is better between Mechanical engineering and BSc Agriculture?
  14. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. How to do MS from any university after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the best choice for me after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  18. Can I complete my degree in Marine Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Procedure and the list of the colleges in Karnataka?
24th July 2016, 12:23 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my mechanical engineering?

Mechanical Engineering is one of the evergreen branch of engineering. There are many entrance exams conducted at national level in order to get admission in this branch of engineering, you can apply to these exams and get admission in this course.

Eligibility criteria for these examination is:

1. You must have done 12th from any recognized board of India with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Minimum of 50% marks is required in board exams to apply for entrance exams.

2. Entrance examinations are JEE, BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE and other state level engineering entrance exams.

Once you get admission, you can pursue four years of engineering to complete this course and get good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?