12th May 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join engineering 5th semester after PUC? I am a diploma student in computer science department

sir as I am an diploma student in computer science dept..and now I have plan of puc in science so can i join engineering 5th sem directly after puc...taking advantage of 10+2+3...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after scoring 80% in 5th semester computer science engineering?
  2. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
  3. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  4. How to join Air Force after completing PUC with computer science?
  5. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  6. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  7. How to do B.Tech after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  8. Tips to prepare well for GATE after 5th semester of B.Tech.
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech for Diploma in CSE last semester student? How can I apply for an entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  11. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
  12. How to become a software engineer after passing class 9th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  14. Can I become an Army Officer after Diploma in Computer science?
  15. Can I get a job in Navy after scoring 66.82% in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering diploma
  16. 5th semester computer science question papers?
  17. 5th semester diploma previous years question papers in electronics engineering?
  18. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
14th September 2017, 04:33 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join engineering 5th semester after PUC? I am a diploma student in computer science department

No, you are not eligible to get direct admission in 5th semester after completing PUC in science. There is no such scheme to get direct admission in 5th semester after completion of intermediate standard. However, you can apply for direct admission in 3rd semester after completion of PUC in science stream. For getting direct admission in 3rd semester, you have to appear in LEET test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?