12th May 2013, 05:15 PM
teyenz

List of the colleges which provide M.Tech in electrical through correspondence?

hi...i wanted to know the list of colleges who provides m tech in electrical in correspondence.there was some news stating that in 2013 there will be aicte approved m tech correspondence course

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges which provide M.Tech in electrical through correspondence? -- [New]
  2. Which colleges provide M.Tech correspondence?
  3. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  4. List of self financing colleges in Kerala offering M.Tech in Electrical?
  5. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering
  7. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  9. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  10. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  11. How to go for correspondence after passing diploma in Architecture? List of B.Arch correspondence colleges
  12. Colleges and universities which provide M.Tech in Computer Science through correspondence?
  13. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  14. Which are the IGNOU colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence degree after completing diploma in electronics engineering from MSBTE?
  15. List of M.Tech colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  17. Colleges providing M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering through correspondence? Last date of registration?
  18. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
9th December 2014, 04:43 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: List of the colleges which provide M.Tech in electrical through correspondence?

Here I listed some Colleges and Universities which provide M.Tech in Electrical Engineering through correspondance.
Jamia Millia Islamia
MM College
Sri Venkateshwar College
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
University of Burdwan
S.S.K.College
Saraswati Institute of Technology
BITS, Pilini
EIILM University, Sikkim
Karanataka State Open University
JRN Rajastha Vidyapeeth University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?