12th May 2013, 11:18 PM
oshoteja

How to study in PG in Economics? Can I be eligible for it?

hai sir iam an recently completed my b.com .i want to study in pg in economics can i eligible for it as i am an commerce student please help me by giving an advice thankyou

13th May 2013, 02:16 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Default Re: How to study in PG in Economics? Can I be eligible for it?

yes , you are mostly eligible to study in PG ECO. in any university in INDIA .
the admission is purely based on mark basis if you have scored excellent marks in B com then you can get the top universities of your choice ...
15th May 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I have recently read in a news paper ,that b.com students are eligible to study MBA BUSINESS ECONOMICS .I want know difference between MBA business economics and pg in economics with has more potentiality to be an fullpledged economist .
9th August 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir iam pursuing my b.tech in civil engineering after completion of it i want do pg in economics can you suggest me how colud i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?