12th May 2013, 10:33 PM
sainath satya

How to get admission in a good veterinary college in India?

Respected sir,
i'am K.SAINATH sir, will you please suggest me the good veterinary college in india and how to get admission in that college of veterinary sir. i'am much interseted in that veterinary group of sciences......... sir will you please let give me the reply of my question sir.?

13th May 2013, 04:27 PM
srwann

Default Re: How to get admission in a good veterinary college in India?

VETERINARY SCIENCE

To become a veterinarian, a candidate must pursue his Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Science, Surgery or Medicine (BVS, BVSc, BVetMed or BVMS). For those interested in studying further, there are Master of Veterinary Science (M.V.Sc) and Ph.D courses. MV.Sc comes with specializations like surgery, Medicine, Gynecology, Poultry, Dairy, Anatomy, Pathology and Microbiology.

COLLEGES and COURSES
1) sri venkateswara vetetinary university, chittor, M.V.Sc, eligibility B.VSc admission entrance test

2) Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Chennai. M.V.Sc, eligibility B.V.Sc and AH B.F.Sc admission entrance test http://tanuvas.ac.in

3) GURU Anagad Dev Veterinary and Animal Scienes University, Ludhiana M.V.Sc with Animal Genetics and Breeeding eligibility B.V.Sc and AH with 60 percent marks http://gadvasu.in

4) Kerela Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Thiruvananthapuram, M.V.Sc, eligibility B.V.Sc and AH, admission entrance test
http://kvasu.ac.in

REMUNERATIONS
The average salary for most of the entry level roles ranges between Rs. 20,000-30,000. Nature of employment, employer, location of workplace, job role and competence of the candidate are some factors that determine the remunetation. Benerits and growth go up with education, experience and skills.
29th January 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to study veterinary... My interested also veterinary field.... Please how to join veterinary science in other states
4th January 2017, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is student of class 12th with Agriculture Branch at Shahdol having Main Subject Animal Husbandry, crop Production & Elementary of Science , Can I get admission in B.V.Sc course in India
6th January 2017, 02:25 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Bachelor of Veterinary science is an undergraduate course which deals with the brand of science dealing in all type of animals.The duration of the course is 5 academics years including compulsory 6 months duration of internship covered in more or less 10 semester.

Eligibility
>> A candidate must have obtained 50 % marks aggregate in Physics, chemistry, biology at (i) the veterinary college where admission are made on basis of marks obtained on these examination. or (ii) 50% total marks in Physics ,chemistry,biology taken together at competitive entrance exam.
>> SC/ST candidate will get a redemption of 10% in addition.

Entrance Exam
<< Veterinary council of India conduct All India common entrance exam known as India pre veterinary test(AIPVT) for filling upto 15% of total veterinary seats of each veterinary college.
27th November 2017, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Whether all india veterinary entrance examination will be conducted under neet for the coming academic session
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?